World of Soka

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a feedback! We will try to reply asap!

Date Name Comment
July 17, 2018, 4:17 p.m. T M Shilpa Please send me the lyrics of the 'Human Revolution'English song.
July 11, 2018, 6:31 a.m. Ritu I’m looking for an app in iPhone for Soka songs.
July 9, 2018, 9:19 a.m. Joyita Dear Soka team, could you please mail me the significance of the song "Rising up with Sensei", when was this song created and in which event was it first sung. Thanks
May 14, 2018, 11:12 p.m. Tomoko Hi. Soka Team, Please send me the lyrics of HaHa with English ! I found only song 1. Thanks !
May 2, 2018, 6:02 a.m. Himani Singhal Hi Soka Team, I urgently need lyrics of Soka Bodhi Tree Song. Can you please mail me. Regards Himani
May 1, 2018, 6:09 a.m. Jyoti NMRK Pls upload only the instrumental for This is My Name. Thanks
March 20, 2018, 4:55 a.m. Sonali Madhusmita Please upload the lyrics of kosenrufu song ....hence song download option is there but due to unavailability of lyrics we are unable to sing the song ....please upload the lyrics
March 13, 2018, 4:21 p.m. André de Wit I'm looking for the new song "This is my name" it was sung last sunday on the WYGM in Japan. When will it be available? NMHRK, NMHRK, NMHRK André de Wit The Netherlands
March 13, 2018, 6:04 a.m. sunil kumar i want song and lyrics of sgi song "this is my name"
March 9, 2018, 6:54 a.m. ruchi gupta hi. I would like to share that the some words in the lyrics of song of trailblazers are not correct. instead of the the word FORCING--ITS COERCING AND INSTEAD OF CEASE- ITS SEIZE Thank You
Feb. 8, 2018, 4:38 a.m. Malini Dhir Could you give me a lyrical version on blue deeper than indigo
Jan. 3, 2018, 4:34 p.m. Pushpa Goel could i pl have the lyrics of the song wings of victory . thanks
Jan. 3, 2018, 4:33 p.m. Pushpa Goel Could i please have the lyrics of the song - wings of victory . Thanks !
Nov. 26, 2017, 3:16 p.m. test hi!
June 9, 2016, 11:16 a.m. Anubha Parashar Ikeda kayokai song Audio & Lyrics required
May 11, 2016, 12:13 p.m. Seemaarora Pl down win over senseisong
May 10, 2016, 12:06 p.m. Kushagra Manglani The song Zadenkai(Sar Jo tera chakraye) is not properly uploaded. When downloaded only the instruments are being heard and not the lyrics. Please correct it as soon as possible. Thanks & Regards
May 7, 2016, 3:11 p.m. Deepali negi Sorry, plz ignore, found the kyrics of trailblazer song. Grateful. Regards
May 7, 2016, 3:07 p.m. Deepali negi Thank you for songs. I am unable to fild lyrics for trailblaz song. I have the audio. Many thanks
May 4, 2016, 8:40 p.m. Yashuma Hi Thanks for your effort. I have attached the lyrics for song "I know". Kindly update the same. Beautiful World ~ I Know (Lyrics) How will I know, the sun is gonna shine again next day I can reach you when you so far away I know because my heart tells me so How will I know, the smile behind your eyes is for real I can touch you, and know what you feel I know because my heart tells me so There is so much energy, enough for every one Deeper than the conscious mind, silent knowledge, wisdom we all share Oh I know, I know, I know, I know, I know because my heart tells me so How will I know that I will have the strength to go on When all hope is gone I know because my heart tells me so How will I know that peace will come one day That people can live in harmony I know because my heart tells me so I believe in days to come, People will be free I believe one day we`ll see, everybody living life as one Oh I know, I know, I know, I know, I know because my heart tells me so
May 1, 2016, 3:31 p.m. yogesh need to mix two songs para , how can we do that for 3rd may meeting
April 28, 2016, 8:54 p.m. poonam Thank you from the core of my being for putting together these songs...Was looking for one song towards the may 3rd meeting and found a treasure!! I am overwhelmed with the backend effort that would have gone into compiling it and creating this site for easy accessibility. I am reminded of my White lily days.... heartfelt gratitude to you & your team.
April 4, 2016, 9:01 a.m. siddhi yadav Lyrics Soka Bodhi Tree Song I am the hope for a world of peace Future belongs to me And Sensei says that I must be strong To be happy and be free Chorus I will grow up to be Like the Soka Bodhi tree Stand tall and strong in the face of stormy winds I will grow up to be Like the Soka Bodhi tree So the whole world can see Sensei’s dream for you and me Music I never lie Lies make me weak I will always fight for truth Every day I pray And I polish myself Shine in everything that I do Chorus I will grow up to be Like the Soka Bodhi tree Stand tall and strong in the face of stormy winds I will grow up to be Like the Soka Bodhi tree So the whole world can see Sensei’s dream for you and me Music I study hard To become wise I listen to my Mom and Dad I live each day As my Sensei says I will never go wrong that way Chorus repeat twice La la la la la la...
April 4, 2016, 8:18 a.m. siddhi yadav I have the lyrics of the song Soka Bodhi tree song: I am the hope for a world of peace The future belongs to me And Sensei says that I must be strong To be happy and be free Chorus I will grow up to be Like the Soka Bodhi tree Stand tall and strong in the face of stormy winds I will grow up to be Like the Soka Bodhi tree So the whole world can see Sensei’s dream for you and me Music I never lie Lies make me weak I will always fight for truth Every day I pray And I polish myself Shine in everything that I do Chorus I will grow up to be Like the Soka Bodhi tree Stand tall and strong in the face of stormy winds I will grow up to be Like the Soka Bodhi tree So the whole world can see Sensei’s dream for you and me Music I study hard To become wise I listen to Mom and Dad I live each day As my Sensei says I will never go wrong that way Chorus repeat twice La la la la la la...
March 26, 2016, 8:02 a.m. Albert Benamou I am looking for the song which begins with WARE IMA HOTOKE NO UME I THINK IT is a song of Pres TODA?!!!
March 13, 2016, 5:20 p.m. Lynda McCann Kimi mo Tate - this is the first line of lyrics to Ningen Kakumei No Uta - the Song of Human Revolution. Lynda McCann SGI-USA member since 1969
March 13, 2016, 7:53 a.m. Ankita Thank You for your hard work to make our meetings melodious. I would like to download the audio of "SEKAI KOFU NO UTA" and "CHIKAI NO KIMI YO". Please guide in the process.
March 9, 2016, 12:19 p.m. Sonia Please send me the lyrics of this song"joy"
Feb. 24, 2016, 10:17 a.m. Lohit I want to share the lyrics of the song mothers of Kosen-Rufu, it goes as follows :- Mothers of Kosen-rufu" You are like a spring breeze Your smile bringing flowers to bloom You are like the sunshine Bringing courage and hope with you Your heart is light and carefree You're the fearless masters of life Your devotion is praiseworthy Through your troubles you shine so bright Mother of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you Mothers of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you (Repeat chorus) Your lives are full of glory Your name is the essence of hope Great courage and great compassion In your spirit when you stand alone You are the true creator You create the leaders of the world You are the true pioneers In you sensei places his trust Mother of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you Mothers of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you (Repeat chorus) (Chorus) In the journey of life When you lose a loved one It's a struggle to carry on With your wisdom and your strength You endure everything With the true Law you shine on
Feb. 23, 2016, 3:47 a.m. Vikas Amar Enclosing Lyrics of Mothers Of Kosen-rufu As they are not on your web site Mother of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you Mothers of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you You are like a spring breeze Your smile bringing flowers to bloom You are like the sunshine Bringing courage and hope with you Your heart is light and carefree You’re the fearless masters of life Your devotion is praiseworthy Through your troubles you shine so bright Mother of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you Mothers of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you (Repeat chorus) 2 Your lives are full of glory Your name is the essence of hope Great courage and great compassion In your spirit when you stand alone You are the true creator You create the leaders of the world You are the true pioneers In you sensei places his trust Mother of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you Mothers of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you (Repeat chorus)2 Bridge In the journey of life When you lose a loved one It’s a struggle to carry on With your wisdom and your strength You endure everything With the true Law you shine on Mother of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you Mothers of kosen-rufu, we owe everything to you (Repeat chorus)2
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:05 a.m. Prashant Sonwaney Hi, Can you kindly mail the songand lyricsof the Hindi song--"Sar jo tera chakraye,ya dil duba jai, aja pyare saath hamar,karle zadenkai. Thanks and regards Prashant
Feb. 11, 2016, 5:03 a.m. Archana Hi, The lyrics of "We will Win" have been uploaded instead of cherry_plum_peach_and_damson. If you can pls do the needful Thank you.
Feb. 6, 2016, 3:37 p.m. Sapna Hello I have typed the lyrics of Oh Mother english version in PDF file for easier access of members... Please let me know where can i email or upload them
Jan. 24, 2016, 4:08 a.m. Rajnish In the instrumental section, the second version of Crimson Dawn of Peace skips a few beats in the chorus section at the end. I have now downloaded the same from the SGI USA site. Please upload a cleaner version here as well. Thanks!
Jan. 23, 2016, 7:41 p.m. raghav Pls upload the correct lyrics of trailblazers of India.
Jan. 16, 2016, 9:27 p.m. Lovel Shorry! Nice songs :D
Jan. 16, 2016, 10:28 a.m. siddharth this wil work
Nov. 21, 2015, 6:18 a.m. Preeti Sethi Hello, I want to play Runners of Justice, on Keyboard. Is it possible to get the notes from you ? thank you
Nov. 14, 2015, 4:12 p.m. arrshie thank you for the website. Gohonzon bless u
Nov. 5, 2015, 9:52 a.m. RAJI bsg WOULD YOU HAVE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF ifu no DO UTA SONG
Nov. 3, 2015, 7:19 a.m. raghav This site is gr8,awesome but please upload the song trail blazers of India as soon as possible
Oct. 31, 2015, 5:07 p.m. Nilu superb Siddharth..
Oct. 23, 2015, 3:45 a.m. gaurav Thank you my friend for putting this up. This is of so much help i can't tell you. Best Regards. SGI-Gulf. ( dubai )
Oct. 17, 2015, 4:25 p.m. Raj S Really wonderful effort.. We are using a small part of "Sensei Namaste" as a background for a skit at the culture center in SGI NY. Thank you. R Shiva
Oct. 6, 2015, 6:04 p.m. Nikhil Srinath The songs here are the best songs ever,thank you so much !
Sept. 23, 2015, 4:43 a.m. Himoli Roy Mukherjee Hi! Kindly send me the lyrics of "Runners of Justice". Regards
Sept. 22, 2015, 5:54 p.m. Shivam Amazing bro :). KIA - 6?
Sept. 17, 2015, 5:06 a.m. Jagdeep Hi, Can u please upload the song "toyo kofu no uta indian" again.. its not clear and sound brraks at places.. would request if the sound quality can be improved.. i couldn't find the song anywhere else.. thanks!!
Sept. 9, 2015, 5:38 a.m. Simanta bharadwaj Please upload the song and lyrics of Runners of justice
Sept. 7, 2015, 8:39 a.m. Nancy Hi, need the music and lyrics of ode to joy.