World of Soka

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a feedback! We will try to reply asap!

Date Name Comment
June 26, 2020, 9:10 a.m. Vandhna babu Some old songs dont have lyrics and some have lyrics in which some words are wrong. Can we submit the lyrics and the corrected lyrics somewhere so that everyone can use it. If yes, where? Thanks
June 17, 2020, 7:34 p.m. Rajesh khurana If it can be like in StarMaker We have background music and we sing. In our own voice we can put on you tube or send to family and friends. KAROKE LIKE Many thanks
June 8, 2020, 9:07 p.m. Raji Gomber One more request.. Looking for instrumental or karoke of song.. we are the sun of soka... Any chance Thank you and warm regards,
June 8, 2020, 9:02 p.m. Raji Gomber Hi Greetings.. As always I say... Your efforts and site A Great Help, Any possibility of getting Lyrics of song. Sensei I am here.. Regards, Raji WD region Incharge Ghaziabad India
June 1, 2020, 4:29 a.m. Aashrika Hi , I need japanese version and instrumental vow of Ikeda kayo kai song for world Ikeda kayo lai day on june 4 . Thanks
May 5, 2020, 4:23 p.m. Juan Carlos Hi, I'm member from Soka Gakkai of Perú. I want know where I could find the piano sheet music by Dainanko. Thank so much for you help me Regards
April 4, 2020, 4:03 a.m. Simrata Malhotra Thank you very much. WWW.WorldofSoka.in is very helpful site for downloading songs and the lyrics. Thanks you
March 29, 2020, 4:56 p.m. Kenneth Tee Good day, I'm Kenneth from Soka Gakkai Malaysia. I do have a song in Mandarin, called 新黎明 (New Dawn), which is composed by me, can I share this song from this website? Thank you.
Feb. 4, 2020, 2:53 p.m. sujata Just wanted to say thank you. I looked everywhere for a song, and found it here!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH
Jan. 23, 2020, 7:04 a.m. Sarita Aggarwal Please share the lyrics of Youth Song...
Jan. 13, 2020, 6:50 a.m. Suranjana Ray Will request you to kindly the song Ode to Joy, BSG song. Thanks
Jan. 9, 2020, 7:58 a.m. Deepa Cheema Please send the lyrics of song ' hand in hand together...' Thanks
Dec. 27, 2019, 6:06 a.m. Victoria Ryan I direct Berkeley Region chorus and we have misplaced a D we hve been using it had the SGI full chorus version and there was also karaoke or instrumental track only version Can I get the second one somewhere on this site? Victoria Ryan San Pablo Chapter Berkeley Region
Nov. 18, 2019, 2:50 a.m. Frank Horiuchi I noticed on your site you do not have "I Have a Dream" by Brian Potter and Wayne Green" It is one of my favorite songs and on you tube but not here, why? The words and Music are terrific and I think We should use it Again. Know where I can find Lyrics. You Tube, Las Vegas Chorus has it on their Video. but could not find on SGI Portal or elsewhere online. had to copy video lyrics.
Nov. 11, 2019, 2:28 p.m. Trizana Hi there, We would like to sing this song at our district meeting but we are looking for a better version of the audio so that we can sing along. Do you know who produced this song? Or where we might find a better audio version? Thanks for your consideration. Trizana
Nov. 6, 2019, 6:57 a.m. Doyel Mukherjee Hi, is this link not working? I can only hear the mudic but not the song.
Oct. 8, 2019, 8:44 a.m. Sethu Raveendran Kindly send the lyrics of the song "We are with you sensei"
Sept. 23, 2019, 11:31 a.m. C. Sandhya Can you please add the song, Gashi no Haate Maade? Thank you
Sept. 4, 2019, 2:29 a.m. shweta jha nice to get this site
Aug. 15, 2019, 3:36 a.m. Sanjeev mohanty Need Oneness with Sensei mp3 song & lyrics.
June 25, 2019, 6:26 p.m. Mrinal bose I want to send the lyrics of this song so that you can upload it. How to send the lyrics?
June 19, 2019, 7:16 a.m. Neha Motwani We are trying to download songs but unable to do it from iOS phone. Please fix these issue.
June 17, 2019, 7:50 a.m. Chanakya Mavinkurve Lyrics for (victory we will win) not yet available for download along with the song link. "Victory" Lyrics and Music by Bombay BSG Performing Arts Group, India Everyone has a right to happiness To live a life of victory Let's make Sensei's dream come true In the 21st century A dream of love and happiness An of everlasting peace A dream of kosen-rufu For all of humanity No more hatred, no more war No more sorrow We must create a brand new world For the people of tomorrow We'll fight, we'll win Together you me In each and every one of our lives We will show great victory Aage badhenge hum aur tum Aur jeetenge yeh jung Kathinaiyon se ladenge milkar sang sang Banainge hum ek nayee duniya pyaar ki Khushi se phir jhum uthainge yeh sindagi Nafraton ko hum harayenge Gaa ke pyar ke geet Dil se dil milake hi Hogi hamari jeet (Chorus) We will show great victory
April 24, 2019, 5:33 a.m. Smita Please send me the link of the songs of Soka Gakkai for India
March 24, 2019, 6:52 p.m. Robert Persson Thanks very much for this very useful site. One suggestion I have is to make some English translations available of some of the Japanese Gakkai songs.
Jan. 21, 2019, 5:34 a.m. Liyakat chatta Hey soak could u post me lyrics of victory we will fight
Nov. 18, 2018, 5:16 p.m. Sid Can you upgrade the website's design again?
Nov. 14, 2018, 5:16 a.m. Anubhav oswal Hi, thank you so much for creating this portal k for easy and free access to all Soka songs. Best Regards Anubhav
Oct. 9, 2018, 1:44 a.m. Sonia Please send the lyrics of ,"Total Victory". Thank you
Aug. 26, 2018, 9:15 a.m. Gurmat chauhan Historical back ground for Dawn of peace
July 17, 2018, 4:17 p.m. T M Shilpa Please send me the lyrics of the 'Human Revolution'English song.
July 11, 2018, 6:31 a.m. Ritu I’m looking for an app in iPhone for Soka songs.
July 9, 2018, 9:19 a.m. Joyita Dear Soka team, could you please mail me the significance of the song "Rising up with Sensei", when was this song created and in which event was it first sung. Thanks
May 14, 2018, 11:12 p.m. Tomoko Hi. Soka Team, Please send me the lyrics of HaHa with English ! I found only song 1. Thanks !
May 2, 2018, 6:02 a.m. Himani Singhal Hi Soka Team, I urgently need lyrics of Soka Bodhi Tree Song. Can you please mail me. Regards Himani
May 1, 2018, 6:09 a.m. Jyoti NMRK Pls upload only the instrumental for This is My Name. Thanks
March 20, 2018, 4:55 a.m. Sonali Madhusmita Please upload the lyrics of kosenrufu song ....hence song download option is there but due to unavailability of lyrics we are unable to sing the song ....please upload the lyrics
March 13, 2018, 4:21 p.m. André de Wit I'm looking for the new song "This is my name" it was sung last sunday on the WYGM in Japan. When will it be available? NMHRK, NMHRK, NMHRK André de Wit The Netherlands
March 13, 2018, 6:04 a.m. sunil kumar i want song and lyrics of sgi song "this is my name"
March 9, 2018, 6:54 a.m. ruchi gupta hi. I would like to share that the some words in the lyrics of song of trailblazers are not correct. instead of the the word FORCING--ITS COERCING AND INSTEAD OF CEASE- ITS SEIZE Thank You
Feb. 8, 2018, 4:38 a.m. Malini Dhir Could you give me a lyrical version on blue deeper than indigo
Jan. 3, 2018, 4:34 p.m. Pushpa Goel could i pl have the lyrics of the song wings of victory . thanks
Jan. 3, 2018, 4:33 p.m. Pushpa Goel Could i please have the lyrics of the song - wings of victory . Thanks !
Nov. 26, 2017, 3:16 p.m. test hi!
June 9, 2016, 11:16 a.m. Anubha Parashar Ikeda kayokai song Audio & Lyrics required
May 11, 2016, 12:13 p.m. Seemaarora Pl down win over senseisong
May 10, 2016, 12:06 p.m. Kushagra Manglani The song Zadenkai(Sar Jo tera chakraye) is not properly uploaded. When downloaded only the instruments are being heard and not the lyrics. Please correct it as soon as possible. Thanks & Regards
May 7, 2016, 3:11 p.m. Deepali negi Sorry, plz ignore, found the kyrics of trailblazer song. Grateful. Regards
May 7, 2016, 3:07 p.m. Deepali negi Thank you for songs. I am unable to fild lyrics for trailblaz song. I have the audio. Many thanks
May 4, 2016, 8:40 p.m. Yashuma Hi Thanks for your effort. I have attached the lyrics for song "I know". Kindly update the same. Beautiful World ~ I Know (Lyrics) How will I know, the sun is gonna shine again next day I can reach you when you so far away I know because my heart tells me so How will I know, the smile behind your eyes is for real I can touch you, and know what you feel I know because my heart tells me so There is so much energy, enough for every one Deeper than the conscious mind, silent knowledge, wisdom we all share Oh I know, I know, I know, I know, I know because my heart tells me so How will I know that I will have the strength to go on When all hope is gone I know because my heart tells me so How will I know that peace will come one day That people can live in harmony I know because my heart tells me so I believe in days to come, People will be free I believe one day we`ll see, everybody living life as one Oh I know, I know, I know, I know, I know because my heart tells me so