World of Soka

Thank you for taking out the time to leave us a feedback! We will try to reply asap!

Date Name Comment
Sept. 5, 2021, 9:52 a.m. Derrick Foong May i have the piano notes of Morigasaki Beach for my daughter?
Aug. 25, 2021, 5:37 a.m. Ila Girdharwal Hello Team WorldofSoka Greetings for the day!!! First of all, thank you so much for creating this amazing platform for all members. Finding songs to play download that too with lyrics is a deeply compassionate gesture. Its a wonderful website of yours and is my all time GoTo for Gakkai songs and to refer to other members as well. However if I may, would humbly like to suggest a few add-on features in here-- 1.To align the songs alphabetically for easy scroll-n-searchers. 2.To add 'Play All (in sequence)', 'Shuffle Play' options so that members can choose to play them in a row. For example, this morning I was looking for a constant motivation of gakkai songs and wanted to keep them coming without my selecting to play. Hope these suggestions aren't overwhelming and bring positive and exciting vibes to this beautiful initiative of your. Thank you again :)
Aug. 24, 2021, 10:03 a.m. Smita Can we have the synthesiser notes of the song I will Sensei...one of our cubs wants to play in the upcoming discussion meeting. Thanks
Aug. 8, 2021, 1:15 p.m. Koon Hoe Do you have the Audio of "Youth of the Noble Vow"?
June 24, 2021, 4 p.m. Krishna Looking for Cub's song with lyrics: Let's Fly to the Big Blue Sky
June 19, 2021, 7:39 a.m. Dawn Harden Could you inform me how to submit a song I have written? thanks in advance! French member, but the song is in English.
May 31, 2021, 10:58 a.m. Rumpa Roy Mazumder I am looking for the spirit and significance of Morigasaki song. What was the background Ikeda Sensei wrote this ? Any information or link please share in my mail.
April 10, 2021, 5:41 p.m. Jenny Hello,how lovely to have access to these songs. Thank you! Would it be possible to hear the song Morigasaki, about Morigasaki bay, written by Sensei please?
Nov. 29, 2020, 10:58 a.m. Teh Kee Lin A beautiful meaningful song forever engraved in my heart
Oct. 27, 2020, 3:58 p.m. VICTOR HAZRA Can you please share the synthesizer notes for the song "Nam myoho renge kyo"? We are planning for a FD performance on this song in our upcoming zadankai. Thank you!
June 26, 2020, 9:10 a.m. Vandhna babu Some old songs dont have lyrics and some have lyrics in which some words are wrong. Can we submit the lyrics and the corrected lyrics somewhere so that everyone can use it. If yes, where? Thanks
June 17, 2020, 7:34 p.m. Rajesh khurana If it can be like in StarMaker We have background music and we sing. In our own voice we can put on you tube or send to family and friends. KAROKE LIKE Many thanks
June 8, 2020, 9:07 p.m. Raji Gomber One more request.. Looking for instrumental or karoke of song.. we are the sun of soka... Any chance Thank you and warm regards,
June 8, 2020, 9:02 p.m. Raji Gomber Hi Greetings.. As always I say... Your efforts and site A Great Help, Any possibility of getting Lyrics of song. Sensei I am here.. Regards, Raji WD region Incharge Ghaziabad India
June 1, 2020, 4:29 a.m. Aashrika Hi , I need japanese version and instrumental vow of Ikeda kayo kai song for world Ikeda kayo lai day on june 4 . Thanks
May 5, 2020, 4:23 p.m. Juan Carlos Hi, I'm member from Soka Gakkai of Perú. I want know where I could find the piano sheet music by Dainanko. Thank so much for you help me Regards
April 4, 2020, 4:03 a.m. Simrata Malhotra Thank you very much. WWW.WorldofSoka.in is very helpful site for downloading songs and the lyrics. Thanks you
March 29, 2020, 4:56 p.m. Kenneth Tee Good day, I'm Kenneth from Soka Gakkai Malaysia. I do have a song in Mandarin, called 新黎明 (New Dawn), which is composed by me, can I share this song from this website? Thank you.
Feb. 4, 2020, 2:53 p.m. sujata Just wanted to say thank you. I looked everywhere for a song, and found it here!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH
Jan. 23, 2020, 7:04 a.m. Sarita Aggarwal Please share the lyrics of Youth Song...
Jan. 13, 2020, 6:50 a.m. Suranjana Ray Will request you to kindly the song Ode to Joy, BSG song. Thanks
Jan. 9, 2020, 7:58 a.m. Deepa Cheema Please send the lyrics of song ' hand in hand together...' Thanks
Dec. 27, 2019, 6:06 a.m. Victoria Ryan I direct Berkeley Region chorus and we have misplaced a D we hve been using it had the SGI full chorus version and there was also karaoke or instrumental track only version Can I get the second one somewhere on this site? Victoria Ryan San Pablo Chapter Berkeley Region
Nov. 18, 2019, 2:50 a.m. Frank Horiuchi I noticed on your site you do not have "I Have a Dream" by Brian Potter and Wayne Green" It is one of my favorite songs and on you tube but not here, why? The words and Music are terrific and I think We should use it Again. Know where I can find Lyrics. You Tube, Las Vegas Chorus has it on their Video. but could not find on SGI Portal or elsewhere online. had to copy video lyrics.
Nov. 11, 2019, 2:28 p.m. Trizana Hi there, We would like to sing this song at our district meeting but we are looking for a better version of the audio so that we can sing along. Do you know who produced this song? Or where we might find a better audio version? Thanks for your consideration. Trizana
Nov. 6, 2019, 6:57 a.m. Doyel Mukherjee Hi, is this link not working? I can only hear the mudic but not the song.
Oct. 8, 2019, 8:44 a.m. Sethu Raveendran Kindly send the lyrics of the song "We are with you sensei"
Sept. 23, 2019, 11:31 a.m. C. Sandhya Can you please add the song, Gashi no Haate Maade? Thank you
Sept. 4, 2019, 2:29 a.m. shweta jha nice to get this site
Aug. 15, 2019, 3:36 a.m. Sanjeev mohanty Need Oneness with Sensei mp3 song & lyrics.
June 25, 2019, 6:26 p.m. Mrinal bose I want to send the lyrics of this song so that you can upload it. How to send the lyrics?
June 19, 2019, 7:16 a.m. Neha Motwani We are trying to download songs but unable to do it from iOS phone. Please fix these issue.
June 17, 2019, 7:50 a.m. Chanakya Mavinkurve Lyrics for (victory we will win) not yet available for download along with the song link. "Victory" Lyrics and Music by Bombay BSG Performing Arts Group, India Everyone has a right to happiness To live a life of victory Let's make Sensei's dream come true In the 21st century A dream of love and happiness An of everlasting peace A dream of kosen-rufu For all of humanity No more hatred, no more war No more sorrow We must create a brand new world For the people of tomorrow We'll fight, we'll win Together you me In each and every one of our lives We will show great victory Aage badhenge hum aur tum Aur jeetenge yeh jung Kathinaiyon se ladenge milkar sang sang Banainge hum ek nayee duniya pyaar ki Khushi se phir jhum uthainge yeh sindagi Nafraton ko hum harayenge Gaa ke pyar ke geet Dil se dil milake hi Hogi hamari jeet (Chorus) We will show great victory
April 24, 2019, 5:33 a.m. Smita Please send me the link of the songs of Soka Gakkai for India
March 24, 2019, 6:52 p.m. Robert Persson Thanks very much for this very useful site. One suggestion I have is to make some English translations available of some of the Japanese Gakkai songs.
Jan. 21, 2019, 5:34 a.m. Liyakat chatta Hey soak could u post me lyrics of victory we will fight
Nov. 18, 2018, 5:16 p.m. Sid Can you upgrade the website's design again?
Nov. 14, 2018, 5:16 a.m. Anubhav oswal Hi, thank you so much for creating this portal k for easy and free access to all Soka songs. Best Regards Anubhav
Oct. 9, 2018, 1:44 a.m. Sonia Please send the lyrics of ,"Total Victory". Thank you
Aug. 26, 2018, 9:15 a.m. Gurmat chauhan Historical back ground for Dawn of peace
July 17, 2018, 4:17 p.m. T M Shilpa Please send me the lyrics of the 'Human Revolution'English song.
July 11, 2018, 6:31 a.m. Ritu I’m looking for an app in iPhone for Soka songs.
July 9, 2018, 9:19 a.m. Joyita Dear Soka team, could you please mail me the significance of the song "Rising up with Sensei", when was this song created and in which event was it first sung. Thanks
May 14, 2018, 11:12 p.m. Tomoko Hi. Soka Team, Please send me the lyrics of HaHa with English ! I found only song 1. Thanks !
May 2, 2018, 6:02 a.m. Himani Singhal Hi Soka Team, I urgently need lyrics of Soka Bodhi Tree Song. Can you please mail me. Regards Himani
May 1, 2018, 6:09 a.m. Jyoti NMRK Pls upload only the instrumental for This is My Name. Thanks
March 20, 2018, 4:55 a.m. Sonali Madhusmita Please upload the lyrics of kosenrufu song ....hence song download option is there but due to unavailability of lyrics we are unable to sing the song ....please upload the lyrics
March 13, 2018, 4:21 p.m. André de Wit I'm looking for the new song "This is my name" it was sung last sunday on the WYGM in Japan. When will it be available? NMHRK, NMHRK, NMHRK André de Wit The Netherlands
March 13, 2018, 6:04 a.m. sunil kumar i want song and lyrics of sgi song "this is my name"
March 9, 2018, 6:54 a.m. ruchi gupta hi. I would like to share that the some words in the lyrics of song of trailblazers are not correct. instead of the the word FORCING--ITS COERCING AND INSTEAD OF CEASE- ITS SEIZE Thank You